The OaT - Olympians and Titans Dynasty Football

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Only if you suck DICK.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spartacus Smash

PostSubject: Only if you suck DICK.   Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Lest see how many homo's are out there.......

Julius Caesar would like blow jobs from fellow owners for his draft picks. He was too shy to ask and asked me to make the offer on his behalf. Post below if your interested in blowing Julius for draft picks...

Damn that just doesn't sound good but you never know ones' preferences..

Spartacus Smash

Last edited by Spartacus Smash on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Only if you suck DICK.   Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:16 am

Spartacus Smash wrote:
Thats the start of what it would take for me to trade away one of my pics 1.7, 1.8, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.14, 1.15 or 1.16....... A 2013 First, Second and Fourth is the least I will consider for any one of the picks listed. I may trade 2 or 3 of them to the best offers I receive. Like I said it will take at least the listed picks just to get my attention. If you want one send a offer. If the offer doesn't make you sick to the stomach when you hit send then revoke the offer and try again..... lol

Spartacus Smash

Really???

Maybe for your 1.02 that's about it, but the 1.07 or later, yeah okay. Maybe you can find someone that's out of their mind and will give you that. But then again, I thought you were the self proclaimed draft guru, so why would you want to trade those picks instead of grabbing studs with all of them like I know of course you would do. Cool
Back to top Go down
Orions Belt

PostSubject: Re: Only if you suck DICK.   Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:56 am

I will take the same deal for the 1.06
Back to top Go down
Reaper of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: Only if you suck DICK.   Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:37 am

im running the same special on either me 2.1 or 2.3 lmao !!! unless you like my 3rd better. I am awaiting your many responses
Back to top Go down
Valkyrja

PostSubject: Re: Only if you suck DICK.   Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:31 am

Well hell since we're shooting for the moon on trading the draft picks I want the same for my 1.9 plus a date with Scarlett Johansson!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only if you suck DICK.   

Back to top Go down

Only if you suck DICK.
Page 1 of 1