The OaT - Olympians and Titans Dynasty Football

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Owner meet n greet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valkyrja

PostSubject: Owner meet n greet   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:29 am

I know alot of you guy know each other from different leagues but there are some of us who don't so I'm posting this so if you will give little info about your selves do we can make this a great league!!!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrja

PostSubject: Re: Owner meet n greet   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:45 am

I'll start I'm Chavez, aka Valkyrja... Know I've already pissed some of y'all off during the auction(lol) but please don't hold that against me!!! I'm 40 ( damn I'm old)and live in Abilene Tx. I work for UPS and drive a truck 500 miles a night. I'm in 6-8 leagues a year. Couple dynesty, work redraft, 1 keeper, and an auction redraft so might say I'm an addict. But I come to find that this is the best type of league to be in. Like to trade but feel you have to hash trades put to benifiet each owner so if you feel its a low ball offer tell me I'm not offended easily. Other than FFB I love golf, beer n whiskey...( and my wife n kids) lol anyways hoping to see this turn into a GREAT LEAGUE!!!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrja

PostSubject: Re: Owner meet n greet   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:47 am

Oh yah you can text or call me any time i don't sleep much!!!
Back to top Go down
Reaper of Tartarus

PostSubject: Re: Owner meet n greet   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:44 pm

I am 33 (wow that sounds old). I am originally "one of them good ole boyz from arkansas"! I live in Prairieville, LA. I have been married for 7 years to a wonderful lady. We have 2 kids with a 3rd on the way for December. They are 6yrs and 1yr. Live about the same area as Camulus and Gladiators. I am an entrepeneur with a couple of businesses so I get to work for myself. Rewarding but demanding also. I have a 4 yr degree in business administration with a major emphasis in Marketing. My favorite hobby is deer hunting but I like all hunting, fishing and most sports except water ballet lmao. My favorite sport to play is soccer (played for 15 years). Pretty much anything that's considered redneck I think is fun. Camo should be the color of the american flag !! Don't judge a book by its cover. "Just because you wear a suit don't make you any better than me" is my motto. If you haven't seen Duck Dynasty on A&E and "my redneck vacation" watch it because that's pretty much how we roll !
Back to top Go down
Apollo Greed

PostSubject: Re: Owner meet n greet   Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Not too much from me.. Simple person. My name is Carm. I live in Canada (Toronto, home of the Blue Jays). Love sports especially Soccer, Football and Hockey. I'm 41 years old. Nice to meet everyone rendeer
Back to top Go down
Theseus

PostSubject: Theseus intro   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:11 am

Hi my name is Joe! I live in Greensboro NC and am soon to be 54 years old...damn!
I could look younger but spend way to much time doing ff instead of hauling my ass to the gym. Been married about 5 years now to a wonderful girl and have stepson who is autistic, he is great and we are best buds cause we are a lot alike...we like to eat snacks and crack on electronics!
I am a marketing manager for Graybar and focus on Energy Management. I am a half breed...half Yankee and half Southern! The white trash side of the DNA won out cause I love deer hunting, BBQ and football! the Yankee side comes out when I read the NY Times!

Proud graduate of App State U. and fan of Carolina Panthers and sometimes follower of the up and down Wolfpack!

Have been doing fantasy since about 87'...hell we we're doing this local/live and by fax back in the day. Thanks for the idea Chris! Good luck to all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner meet n greet   

Back to top Go down

Owner meet n greet
Page 1 of 1