OaT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OaT - Olympians and Titans Dynasty Football

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion Box: Rule changes discussion

Go down 
+2
Invictus
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Suggestion Box: Rule changes  discussion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion Box: Rule changes discussion   Suggestion Box: Rule changes  discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Please list by number and rule changes you would like to discuss and vote on. We will discuss any and all changes and there will be a vote. We will go with the majority decision on rule changes. Thanks

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://oatdynasty.forumotion.com
Invictus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: Rule changes discussion   Suggestion Box: Rule changes  discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Rules changes

Kick returner most owners have expressed an interest in getting rid of this.
We need to discuss

Scoring changes qb interceptions are going to -3 fumbles going to -1 for fumble and -2 for lost. Also qb int for a td are -3. Fumble lost for td -3.
This is being changed now for next year.

First downs should we allow this to be scored? We need to decide.

Call out rule. The 3 seed will get to choose who he plays in the first round. The 1 seed will choose who he gets to play. This is being changed for next year.

Anyone else have suggestions?

Back to top Go down
Theseus

PostSubject: Schedule   Suggestion Box: Rule changes  discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 pm

First thanks to Jeremy and all the other hooligans who neglected faith family and friends to put in all the time and effort in putting the league together.

cheers
Big kudos!

My suggestion is that sometime early this spring we have a proposed league schedule put together and we take a simple majority vote on when things like franchise player dates, roster drops, drafting and all the other calendar driven stuff be put out there on the league calendar.

Jeremy can have 2 votes one as an owner and one as a commissioner since he has to put it together working in concert with his dubious professional work schedule!

Back to top Go down
Camulus

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: Rule changes discussion   Suggestion Box: Rule changes  discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:30 am

Dude, Jeremy has no friends nor does he have work to do! He is fooling all of you! LOL, j/j
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: Rule changes discussion   Suggestion Box: Rule changes  discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Camulus wrote:
Dude, Jeremy has no friends nor does he have work to do! He is fooling all of you! LOL, j/j

................................................. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: Rule changes discussion   Suggestion Box: Rule changes  discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:35 am

1. kr position
2. points for 1st downs
3. Call out rule

League schedule will be out in january 2013

These are the suggestions up to here
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: Rule changes discussion   Suggestion Box: Rule changes  discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Please list anymore suggestions to be put to a vote for next season if you have any. We will vote as soon as all teams are paid for 2013
Back to top Go down
Valkyrja

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: Rule changes discussion   Suggestion Box: Rule changes  discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:17 pm

1. YES
2. NO
3. YES
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: Rule changes discussion   Suggestion Box: Rule changes  discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:30 pm

one last chance to bring up any items that you think will need to be voted on when voting starts soon.
Back to top Go down
Theseus

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: Rule changes discussion   Suggestion Box: Rule changes  discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Rule change/adjustment

Franchise option B needs to be adjusted upward to reflect disparity between salaries and compensation of picks! I suggested an additional pick nt thrown in for just compensation of player!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: Rule changes discussion   Suggestion Box: Rule changes  discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Box: Rule changes discussion
Page 1 of 1