OaT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OaT - Olympians and Titans Dynasty Football

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF 5 YEAR PLAYERS ON MAIN OR TAXI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF 5 YEAR PLAYERS ON MAIN OR TAXI Empty
PostSubject: NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF 5 YEAR PLAYERS ON MAIN OR TAXI   NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF 5 YEAR PLAYERS ON MAIN OR TAXI I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:15 am

We have lifted the limit of the number of 5 year contracts on main squad and taxi squad. This seems as if it is a double speed bump. the cap of 95 years will be sufficient. The restriction of 5yr players only staying on the taxi squad 2 years before they must be brought up will remain
Back to top Go down
https://oatdynasty.forumotion.com
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF 5 YEAR PLAYERS ON MAIN OR TAXI   NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF 5 YEAR PLAYERS ON MAIN OR TAXI I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:30 am

I aligned my contracts based on what was in the bylaws prior to this email going out. What a great start to the league, run my cap space too low and the contract rule changes after I assign contracts. rock and roll!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF 5 YEAR PLAYERS ON MAIN OR TAXI   NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF 5 YEAR PLAYERS ON MAIN OR TAXI I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:13 am

zeus you may adjust your contracts accordingly. Let us know the adjustments as soon as you can. I know you are away so we will consider that as well. If you could have your adjustments by the deadline that would be great. also cunningham had no contract yrs. Everyone else needs all of their contract years in by 11:59 pm cst on friday june 29th. thanks
Back to top Go down
https://oatdynasty.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF 5 YEAR PLAYERS ON MAIN OR TAXI   NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF 5 YEAR PLAYERS ON MAIN OR TAXI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF 5 YEAR PLAYERS ON MAIN OR TAXI
Page 1 of 1