OaT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OaT - Olympians and Titans Dynasty Football

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transactions(Trade) #7,8,9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taranis Thunder

Transactions(Trade)  #7,8,9 Empty
PostSubject: Transactions(Trade) #7,8,9   Transactions(Trade)  #7,8,9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Going through the trade transactions between zeus and orion, the picks were swapped back and forth and ended up being the same. What happened to the 1.7 mil cap? Was that traded back too? What happened with the trade there?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Transactions(Trade)  #7,8,9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transactions(Trade) #7,8,9   Transactions(Trade)  #7,8,9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:15 pm

It was an illegal trade I didn't see the comments on my phone when I approved trade was reversed. No cap switched hands. The Zeus trade I was trying to propose a trade from me to him and as commish there are 2 buttons preform trade propose trade. I hit the preform trade instead of propose trade. So I reversed that also. Doing this on my cell phone sometimes my fingers hit the wrong button. I try to put the trades through as fast I I get it do people don't have a wait.
Back to top Go down
https://oatdynasty.forumotion.com

Transactions(Trade) #7,8,9
Page 1 of 1